Are you out of inspiration? Then you are in luck!
Check out the websites that I love to find sweepstakes and competitions, which are all usually free to enter and don’t have a lot of entrants.
- Your local newspaper or magazine.
- The items of your grocery list. Although most of these will usually be advertised in the supermarket, others may not. Products like chocolate (Hersey) or nappies (Huggies) hold regular sweepstakes.
- Women’s magazines. Some of my favs have a designer bag competition at the back each issue (SMS promotion but run by the magazine distributor so it passes my legit test).
- Your favorite clothing or footwear brand.
- Department stores. Not usually high end, but mid range and lower end stores run competitions sporadically. Target is a definite.
- TV channel websites. These are always loaded with promotions, most of which are not related to the shows. I have won hair care products, cash and movie tickets.
- The big local toy store. A sure thing in my big for big toy prize giveaways!
- Radio station websites.
- Film distribution companies. Here I am talking about Sony Films and others, who all like to promote their new movies with a competition. That I like to win.
- Your local charity. Sure these will cost you to enter, but it gives me a good feeling inside, plus who can give up the chance to win a pile of cash, a new car or a great new home? I know I can’t!!
And my biggest tip of course is to bookmark any favorites you come across. You will want them for next time!